2015 Ultramax Xceed

Has anyone on here rode one yet? Or seen one up close? I just really wanna know if its worth getting but from the pics i seen chassis looks great! Thanks

My step_ son Alan Garner in somerset,ky has been riding one and has been winning on one. He is in west virginia running a money race this weekend with it.

I have one, I am the one that named it Xceed, I have chassis #01 of the new 2015 production kart's & it is sweet, I have just ran it once & it seems to have a lot of corner speed. In my opinion this kart is well worth the price tag & the set up #'s are close to Ultramax's Excentrik & Phaze

I have one, I am the one that named it Xceed, I have chassis #01 of the new 2015 production kart's & it is sweet, I have just ran it once & it seems to have a lot of corner speed. In my opinion this kart is well worth the price tag & the set up #'s are close to Ultramax's Excentrik & Phaze

Thanks for the info!!!!!

I would like to upgrade to this chassis but I am having a lot of difficulty selling my 2013 eccentric. I bought brand new this year and ran only 4 times. kart is in like new condition, please tell me what it is worth

Back