2017/2018 Indoor/Atlantic City Championship Trick Olimpic Redemption Champ Kart Operation

FAST112

2015 Trick Olimpic Redemption Champ Kart----$2500.00
-Less then 20 races (Approx 12 concrete, 5 dirt)
-Clear Coat Powdercoat
-Trick Big Boy Cutout wheel
-Mychron 4 Tach
-Trick Olimpic Champ Body in White (good shape)
-Plastic Gear Guard/chain included
-Plastic clear fuel tank
-Medium Modevator Seat
-Custom weight bar mounted to left side frame
-Performance Mfg. Motor mount with wide indoor base
-Large Assortment of Spare spindles/castor blocks/Tie Rods
-Rolling PRC Style Kart Stand

Complete Hoosier Indoor Auto Racing Series tire program, prepared and maintained by Brandon Mullis of Mullis Speed Concepts $2000.00
-14 Sets of Right Side 8.00 Hoosier D30's (2 brand new, majority with 1 run only, the rest have less then 3 runs)....All sets with black Douglas, or black WMS wheels, 2 sets without wheels.
-2 Sets of Right Side 8.00 Hoosier A40's
-9 LF's, 8 with wheels, 1 without
-15 LR's, 11 on wheels, 4 without
-Most all tires already resurfaced and ready to go, a handful will need resurfacing
*********Buy entire inventory at asking price, get rolling KKP Tire Rack FREE***

KKP Aluminum Hot Box works perfect $500

BBT Lightweight Engine Starter with Lithium Battery/charger $150

Kart is best of the best, and won about everything it's entered since i've owned it. Kart has won on Maxxis at Hunterstown, to Burris 11's at its only race at Snydersville Raceway, along with a ton of its entered indoor concrete races during the indoor Auto racing series. (Atlantic City 2017/2018, Allentown, Trenton, Quick Time Atlantic City 2018, multiple heat races, and lead the majority of the race at Albany 2018, finishing 2nd.

This is a proven winning package that has been the best/most consistent package i've ever raced in many years of kart racing. I hate to let it go, but its time to focus 100% on our Dirt Modified program.

Contact Cale Ross at 570-977-7026 for serious inquires/pictures

Back