2018 Charger legacy

wayneshepp33

Have a 2018 Charger Legacy. Need baseline numbers to scale the kart for a junior driver racing at liberty Raceway Park. Any help appreciated.

Would be interested in legacy setup info also it would be setup for super heavy on 1/6 mile hard/fast track, Clay City though. Not much info on this kart or chargers in general for that matter online. Chassis design looks similar to a elanor railz, phaze x. Also what would be a good recomendation on front spindles when we got it the previous owner put 10 degres left and right and gave us 7.5l and 15r spindles and l blocks.

Extra heavy Ls 58-59, nose 46-46.5, cross 65-67, Lf camber .5, Rf camber 2.75, front stagger 1.25, rear stagger 3/4, standard spindles would be the 7.5*L & 15*R

Calculating the stagger without knowing the turn radius is beyond my capabilities. Do you know the kart and driver weight? I can calculate all the corner weights in percentages from the information you've already been given, but to be entirely accurate, I need the total kart and driver weight.

Back