2024 UAS nationals to be held at Tucson Kart Speedway in AZ!

Eric85629

Next year's UAS nationals are going to be held on the West Coast at Tucson Kart Speedway! Check out Dirt360 for coverage of this year's UAS nationals at Huntertown Speedway in PA, it was a great show with some top notch racers from across the country. Next year will be hosted on the fastest 1/5 mile track in the state. A huge benefit of this track is racing won't be stopped by a curfew. Open practice will be held the day before the event as well as a prelude to the event about a month earlier. There will be lots of classes to accompany the UAS guys. Tune your karts & come try out the track before this season ends. It's going to be a great event. Look up the track on Facebook & follow along
https://www.facebook.com/TucsonKartSpeedway?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Last edited:
I’m planning to come up from FL were already making plans. No curfew is a great start! Fingers crossed they can have some sort of Friday evening open practice before the grand nationals. That was a huge complaint from the last GN.

I’m planning to come up from FL were already making plans. No curfew is a great start! Fingers crossed they can have some sort of Friday evening open practice before the grand nationals. That was a huge complaint from the last GN.
That's quite the trip! I'll pass on the request. You can find Tucson Kart Speedway on Facebook then message Jeremy Huebner as well, he is the current track president (club run track). I'm sure the track will be as accommodating as possible for everyone.

Just got word that the track will have practice a day before the event as well as an event a month or so earlier.

They generally have a warm up race as a prelude to the GN, hopefully we'll get to make that race next year. Perhaps we'll have better luck than PA.

Anyone attending should feel free to contact the track with questions and requests. Can't always make everyone happy but can certainly try.

Back