206 Cup at Road America

A big thank you to all the competitors who turned out for the first 206 Cup race!A good race day was had by all,a lot of competitive racing and a chance to meet some new people.Thanks to Dave Klaus and Briggs for the 4T oil and the great engine package!The staff at RA for their help and co-operation,Jimbo at Faster Motors for his help and support,Pro Kart indoors,Riverlake Racing,Josh Schiffler for coming out of "retirement" to tech,Greg Jasperson for his nearly tireless efforts,Don Westlie for his graphics "rescue",and everyone else who made this possible.Next race,Eau Claire Aug 9-10.Hope to see you there!

Glad I could help. Luckily one of my good friends from 92zero Designs and hadn't left the driveway for the weekend. Thanks for having us out. It was a blast and having 39 206's was pretty cool to see. If that many show up on a rain forecasted day, the series should be in for great things!

That's awesome, I could not make it as I was committed to the Vintage Karting Association race at Brodhead, had a 75 kart racing count which was very cool to see, and a handful of others that just ran laps on the practice day. Sounds like you had a great turnout having 39 206s, very cool to hear.

Sounds like it was great first 206 Cup race. Good to see all the support from racers and Dave Klaus / Briggs & 4T. Wish the track was closer to Bellevue Ohio!

Steve

I think something that hasn't been mentioned is this is a best 4 of 5 race day format so,if you missed RA,or,had a bad day there you still have a shot!Come on out and race the Eau Claire and U.S.Air races with us for a run at the first 206 cup in your class.

Update,if there is enough interest,we might be able to put together a friday practice at Eau CLaire.If interested contact myself or,Greg.Hope to see you there!

There won't be a friday practice at Eau Claire.There will be someone there to assist with parking/pit spots on friday after 4:00 for any of you who want to camp friday night.Should be a great weekend!

Back