20Ft Loaded Kart Trailer in Va

**$6950.00***2006 Homesteader Enclosed Trailer 20 feet long and 7.5 wide. It is fully wired, just installed Coleman Ac unit w/heat. Brand new breakaway system, brand new truck plug, just installed bearing buddies and new bearings 2 years ago, replaced all the breaks 3 years ago, resealed the roof and painted white in January, Brand new winch was just installed, new LED interior lights installed last year as well as all new running lights on the rear, all aluminum wheels,tires are in good shape. Comes with an air compressor,new radio and small tv, and trailer accessories, and lots of hooks on the floor and some I literally just installed, tire racks that can be used for kart tires or can be taken out, I’ve used this trailer for karting, then mini cups and then a legend and I just ran out of room for 2 cars and that’s the only reason I’m selling, Trailer pulls really good and I’ve never had a problem. I had this ready to go racing this year.I’m located in Richmond Va. Title in hand. This is no junk here and you can ask anyone around here about my stuff and I always keep it in excellent shape, Price is pretty Firm. Please text me for pictures, I do not get on here much since I got out of karting, 804-252-5156, -Tyler Warriner

Back