'21 MGM Espionage + Trailer Ready to Race

EmperorCookies

I'm headed to college and can't justify keeping my setup around anymore. It's a complete kart + trailer with everything anyone would need to run 206 successfully (save an air compressor and set of sockets). Perfect for someone looking to get into karting who doesn't want to worry about collecting a bunch of specialty tools.

2022 MGM Espionage

It has about 2 years of track time doing a regular 12-race season at East Lansing Kart Track. It's a beautiful kart that was super easy to work with, the nose spun on a dime and it was stalwart through every phase of the corner. I was chasing some alignment issues near the end, I think there's a slight bend in a toe link or the steering column somewhere. It's got an XL Greyhound sprint seat and a hard 40mm cause I'm a big boy and ran masters but I know Seinor guys that feast in these things so she can accommodate any size driver.

Includes:
- Mychron 5S2T w/egt & cht hookups (battery and charger included)
- XL Greyhound Sprint Seat
- 40mm hard rear axle
- Torsion bar
- OTK 25mm spindles (I have the stock 17mm ones still)
- Briggs 206 rebuilt by Krybaby performance less than 4 engine hours ago.
- 5x MG reds, 1x nearly ruined MOJO tires, and just so many wheels both magnesium and spun aluminum
- Hilliard Inferno Flame mounted inboard
- #35 chain w/ a master link
- Homemade kart stand

The dream was to drop weight and run senior where I'm reliably informed a full OTK super soft 50mm setup in the rear makes this thing into a monster. Last I checked the conversion would run about 500 bucks altogether.

2022 6x10 Trailer

Only ran back and forth two East Lansing for about a year and a half, with one expedition down to Ohio for a Buckeye race. A lot of custom fabrication on the inside for parts/tires/etc.

Includes:
- Tire bead breaker & mounting tool
- Mounting sleeve
- 4x bathroom scales for balancing
- 3x Hilliard Inferno Flame clutches, 4x including the one on the kart
- Compression testing kit
- Set of Snipers
- Tire balancing rack
- a Set of gauges to accurately set the float and drop on the carb
- a wide assortment of gears. I also think I have a mini sprocket and mini gears if you wanna run a road course.

All that plus a good supply of the everyday consumables needed to run the kart. WD-40, chain lube, oil, sandpaper, a bunch of spare nuts and bolts, axle spacers, safety pins, tire pressure gauges. Everything I've collected running 206 the past 4 years besides my sockets.

I'd like her to go as a package. I remember how difficult it was to get all this stuff in the first place and if I could make this sport more accessible for someone else that'd be awesome. If I don't get any interest in the next couple weeks I'll start parting out all the tools and put the kart and trailer up separately. DM me if you're interested and want more pictures (I can only attach 3).

Attachments

• 20240407_110542.jpg
    20240407_110542.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 47
  • 20240407_105211.jpg
    20240407_105211.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20240407_105131.jpg
    20240407_105131.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 47
Back