212 hemi predator stroker questions

Bellinger

I have a hemi predator 212 and I'm looking into building a stroker moter with a 58mm stroker crank. I have some parts from a honda build that I was thinking about using in it. I have an arc 6270 3.303 rod that I planned on using and the predator stock piston is like new. If I put the 58mm crank in it and the arc rod and the predator piston will work in the hemi block? Idk if it will protrude out of the block or not. Stock deck height. I also have a 14cc honda head I plan on using. Just didn't want to buy the crank if it won't work with the parts I have. Plan on a 274-0207 cam and I have a aluminum flywheel too.

Notlikely . any stroke you add is moving the piston that much further up the cylinder or out in this case .

Notlikely . any stroke you add is moving the piston that much further up the cylinder or out in this case .
I'm looking for a more precise answer. I need to know if that combination of parts will work or if I'll need to buy a different piston or rod. Or have the piston milled. I don't want to spend 100 dollars on a crank that I won't be able to use.

I'm looking for a more precise answer. I need to know if that combination of parts will work or if I'll need to buy a different piston or rod. Or have the piston milled. I don't want to spend 100 dollars on a crank that I won't be able to use.
You can by 58 mm crank at arc for 32$ as far as rod and piston it will be out of hole to far . I have surfaced piston with that combo but it didn't last long too ring lands broke you can purchase everything you need to put 58 mm crank in hemi block at ec distributing

If you’re building a stroker the 236r kit from ec carbs is hands down the best option. I wouldn’t build a stroker out of a hemi block. I also believe the arc rod has a lot of clearance issues with the 58mm crank

You can by 58 mm crank at arc for 32$ as far as rod and piston it will be out of hole to far . I have surfaced piston with that combo but it didn't last long too ring lands broke you can purchase everything you need to put 58 mm crank in hemi block at ec distributing
I would have never known ring land broke . Was winning races tore down for rebuild 3/4 top of piston was missing right above rings

Back