4 Cycle - AKRA / WKA Road Racing - Engine Tech

B-man

Some of you may know me or have been thru Road Racing Tech by me.
I am posting to see what your thoughts are on the process you experienced. No conspiracy theories please because my motto is:

You are all equally worthless.

Your going to be stuck with me for at least the 2023 season. My goal is to provide a reasonable expectation of quality within a reasonable time frame.
I welcome ideas and suggestions that make that process as through and expedient as possible. We are working consistently on improving. I am always
"Sharpening the saw."
- Mom

If you have some serious issue that needs attention please feel free to PM me or talk to me at the track as that would be best guarantee of my attention.

Thank you all who have expressed your appreciation, it is an honor to serve.

flattop1, Tony, I appreciate the complements. I can be unreasonable where there is no reason. Intent is always for the best.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” — George Bernard Shaw

I appreciate your service and dedication. Makes me want to go through your tech line.
Miss you B-Man, hope you are well my friend!

It takes a dedicated and committed person, or maybe someone that should be committed, to be a tech man.
I've always called this position the least thanked (appreciated) job at the track aside from the flagman.
You generally don't see racers going up to the flagman or techman at the end of the day to shake their hand and thank them for being there and doing a good job. There is always a need for more good tech men in our sport.
I thank you for your service!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

It takes a dedicated and committed person, or maybe someone that should be committed, to be a tech man.
I've always called this position the least thanked (appreciated) job at the track aside from the flagman.
You generally don't see racers going up to the flagman or techman at the end of the day to shake their hand and thank them for being there and doing a good job. There is always a need for more good tech men in our sport.
I thank you for your service!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
You are right, but I do. Flagmen, track owners, and I never leave tech area without shaking their hands or thank them. Some tech men have become some of my best friends at the tracks in the US. I flagged a race ast weend and had to stand the same guy cursing me and everyone around everytime I was working the grid. Maybe my approach is different. If that mood is what it takes to win I prefer not to run upfront. I like winning races, don't get me wrong, but I g racing to have fun. We have enough drama nowadays to add more at the track.

Brian,
Thank you. Means a lot from a man of your caliber. I have indeed had people thank me and I humbly appreciate it.

We always appreciate your support, Bernie. We look forward to seeing you in March at Roebling, never a dull moment when working with B-man!

Back