Age limits for preditor box stock class

The lengths that some parents go to for their kids is either awe inspiring or terrifying :ROFLMAO:

I always like to watch the two dads that want to trade punches over their 5 year olds trading paint.

Oh, and I'd love to have the cash to have a toter, but not yet anyway.
Some dads go crazy. My son just started racing this year and i'm just sitting there like I hope he only gets lapped once this race :ROFLMAO: ........ But he has gotten alot better in his 3 months of racing and has been keeping up with the pack now. Still not going to throw thousands in his kart just to win its about having fun not winning.

Some dads go crazy. My son just started racing this year and i'm just sitting there like I hope he only gets lapped once this race :ROFLMAO: ........ But he has gotten alot better in his 3 months of racing and has been keeping up with the pack now. Still not going to throw thousands in his kart just to win its about having fun not winning.
When I was a kid my dad and I R/C raced. The rules were, he would pay for it, and teach me to work on it. Once I could fix it myself, I had to pay for it myself. Drove me to start my own mowing business so that I could keep racing. Not saying it would work for everybody, but it seemed to work for us.

When I was a kid my dad and I R/C raced. The rules were, he would pay for it, and teach me to work on it. Once I could fix it myself, I had to pay for it myself. Drove me to start my own mowing business so that I could keep racing. Not saying it would work for everybody, but it seemed to work for us.
Learning the value of money is a great thing to learn and something I strive to teach him

Back