AKRA Engine Rules

I run small block opens and I am wanting to get into AKRA due to the better payouts and more competition. I am curious as to the rules and specifications on AKRA motors (what cam specs they can have, springs, carburetor, upgraded rod or flywheel, ect.) I am an experienced engine builder with open motors and I am wondering if you have to have like a certified builder or have it sealed in anyway. Any Info would help.

Get a rule book and build away. There are some odd rules that could be interpreted differently but you can ask a certified Akra tech and they should be able to point you in the right direction. @DynoDon is a great guy and could help with just about any questions you may have.

Get a rule book and build away. There are some odd rules that could be interpreted differently but you can ask a certified Akra tech and they should be able to point you in the right direction. @DynoDon is a great guy and could help with just about any questions you may have.
I really appreciate it man i thought thats where theyd be but wasn’t gonna pull the trigger on it till now.

Back