alvin nunley

briggs206

so it seems that every thread I read has valuable info up until Alvin chimes in. I cant figure out why you go around trying to point out every single flaw in these posts. im new here but im getting sick of your useless corrections. anytime I read a post with good info they soon turn into an argument due to your stupid, worthless comments. I don't know if you think you are above everyone here but I feel you talk down on us and maybe you should find a different forum to join.

I don't always agree with Als posts but good grief, give him a break. The same could be said for your post 206--no need for personal attacks and negativity. John

To me, Al is a smart guy that explains his opinions better then most. This forum would not be better without him..

Al seems to be a good guy he just likes to dig deep and be technical kinda like a perfectionist the way i see it if you dont like it or it bothers you just move on to next post that great thing about the country we live in we have those choices

well that's your guys opinion but I sense his posts are very insulting as if we know nothing about the topics. I read a post about a stroker setup and he goes on saying the owner doesn't know what a stroker is. this had absolutely nothing to do with the question. it seems he strives to make others feel stupid so no I will not give him a break.

I used Al's spreadsheet today setting up our Kart.
He's OK by me.
I can name 2-3 people that can be worse than Al ever tho't about.

I used Al's spreadsheet today setting up our Kart.
He's OK by me.
I can name 2-3 people that can be worse than Al ever tho't about.
finally, someone who actually uses it. lol. Thank you very much, I was beginning to wonder if anybody found it useful at all.

I'm a little disappointed that I'm not number one. On the other hand, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Lol

Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.(Al Nunley)

Al what is the spread sheet he is talking about me and grandsons only been kart racing a couple of years we run dirt animals and clones is it a set up help sheet i would be interested in looking at it

Thanks Randy Melvin my email is Melvinsdairy@hotmail.com

sounds like briggs 206 needs some thinkin time......
my thoughts exactly. It's the main reason I haven't responded up till now. If an idea, regardless if you agree with it or not, can get a person into such a frenzy, it's better not to say anything.

Personally I feel, that a debate is no fun if the other person agrees with everything you say. The person that gets mad at you because you disagree with them, or have a different opinion than them, is best ignored.

CommComments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.(Al Nunle

There are a lot of people that take jabs at Al, he does much less harm giving bad info now. Most of his post now are quite well worded, but often sheds light on details most never consider. Wether it's just a coincidence, or there is an under lying reason.

With setup most of the changes we make there is a reason, there is lots of information and most of we don't think is useful. The information is just there. Al looks at all the information available and that's never a bad thing. His way of looking at things often leaves us with info we feel isn't useful because it leaves us with what we already know. This I think mainly stems from his lack of experience with oval, and with experience you just know what to expect in a way. But, this info could always show a different side to a problem or it's solution. But, with so many very skilled oval experts they've seen it all and a fresh perspective is never a bad thing! Might learn something, might not. This mainly pertains to his setup diagnoses.

I will say this, his engine knowledge is pretty vast, and someone might learn a lot from that.

We all have different ways of looking at things, Al is most often attacked for looking at things differently then most of us. Those who know rarely speak up now unless he's really off base.

Al I've used your sheets pretty often, even at 3am on the couch just to see percentage changes from moving 5lbs. Think the wife is starting to get a little jealous haha

Al I've used your sheets pretty often, even it 3am on the couch just to see percentage changes from moving 5lbs. Think the wife is starting to get a little jealous haha
I'm glad to hear that you're getting productive use out of it. I very seldom hear from people who have it if its doing them any good.

There is a revision number on the first page, it's now at 3.4.0. Updates are free.

Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.(Al Nunley)

Where can I get the sheets ? & by the way Al has helped this oval beginner emencly thanks Al and please dont change your ways.

Back