An Alien thought ?

The church said theyd take every one of them. That's what compassion and empathy looks like. Something we are supposed to be proud of in this country and embrace. Not lying and dehumanizing people with words like alien.
We have laws in this country, enter illegally you should be locked up and deported, vs being shot like some other countries in the world.
Most other countries require every person have the means in pocket to support themselves out of pocket for a year, but not here
We can't be the world's welfare system, God also says a man does not work, he doesn't eat
How many you gonna let stay in your home?
They are illegal aliens.

I appreciate the Bible lesson, and had a feeling you were wrong, again.

That passage is referring to spreading the Good News and doing as the Holy Spirit commands, brah.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to learn more on that topic.

Anyway, you have your perspective and im telling you, yours lacks empathy and compassion for other human beings lives, that's all

It's Un-American just like the men who sent them there. That is also all, and my perspective. That's why they' re being sued.

Not 1 reasonable human being thinks these people can come all willy nilly. Set that aside for once.

About those little green guys with weird heads....

That passage is referring to spreading the Good News and doing as the Holy Spirit commands, brah.

Anyway, you have your perspective and im telling you, yours lacks empathy and compassion for other human beings lives, that's all

It's Un-American just like the men who sent them there. That is also all, and my perspective. That's why they' re being sued.

Not 1 reasonable human being thinks these people can come all willy nilly. Set that aside for once.

Might wanna study that Bible verse again, this time don't use your liberal Bible.
I don't know any of them, so I don't care if they die in the desert and dry up and blow away, about the same way I feel about you

Who the heck are you talking too?
Your logic is as goofy as your understanding of racing and it's culture.

You wrote:
"The church said theyd take every one of them."

I repeat my question:
What church where?

Last edited:
Martha’s Vineyard’s St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church. Took all of them for two nights. Youd know that if you had the power to turn of Faux news. You need me to repeat that?

I was talking to xxx by the way.

Feel free to explain the passage or read it for the first time in your life.

I'm understanding there are way more crybabys who do nothing about cheating than I once thought. You talking about that culture? The same people who come on here crying about kart counts, because no one wants to race a cheater or say anything?
I could do away with some people myself. Especially ones who im sure claim to be Christian and give that a bad name as well.

That verse really does mean, those who do not follow the commands, do not get the blessings from them. Nothing at all with how you skewed it up for your defense against your lack of empathy for humanity. Which is all good. We all have our flaws. This one just happens to drive me crazy.

Martha’s Vineyard’s St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church. Took all of them for two nights. Youd know that if you had the power to turn of Faux news. You need me to repeat that?
They offered and did shelter some of them, not all.
Shelter them is all they have the right to do.
You wrote as if because they were humanely offered shelter it gave them the right to live here in the USA, you are wrong.
I helped shelter a Hungarian Freedom Fighter in 1957 giving up my childhood bedroom to him.
He was offered a place in the United States of America because he was a Freedom Fighter against the Russians.
What reason other then wrongly overwhelming our country by wrongly crossing our borders do those criminals bring?
Yes if they did not ask to be here and were not asked to enter our country they are criminals.

The simple of it is our United States of America is being invaded, the invaders are establishing themselves in our cities which have become strongholds which keep outsiders out threw voidance and because they are not save to visit.
They are backed and are supported by our current one party controlled government. ... period

Last edited:
They offered and did shelter some of them, not all.
Shelter them is all they have the right to do.
You wrote as if because they were humanely offered shelter it gave them the right to live here in the USA, you are wrong.
I helped shelter a Hungarian Freedom Fighter in 1957 giving up my childhood bedroom to him.
He was offered a place in the United States of America because he was a Freedom Fighter against the Russians.
What reason other then wrongly overwhelming our country by wrongly crossing our borders do those criminals bring?
Yes if they did not ask to be here and were not asked to enter our country they are criminals.

The simple of it is our United States of America is being invaded, the invaders are establishing themselves in our cities which have become strongholds which keep outsiders out threw voidance and because they are not save to visit.
They are backed and are supported by our current one party controlled government. ... period
Far from 1 party lol. Again that's faux news propaganda. Same crap the Russians invaded Ukraine on.
Anyway I appreciate you giving up your bedroom, that shows you do know what compassion means, great.
I deployed to Afghanistan and befriended our battalions interpreter. I'd give anything, even illegally, to get him here. The system doesnt always work, whens the last time you went to the secretary of state? He has compassion and empathy and the 10 years ive been gone, have been a million times harder than just being there.

He's pretty sure America hates Muslims, thinks he's a terrorist, and ironically, wants to invade the U.S., that is very far from the truth.

Its not his fault he wasnt born here.

Just like that church said when asked if they could take a few, they said "NO" we cant take a few..

"We can take them all". The conversations need to change. Thats probably too progressive for you though im guessing.

Back