animal loop pipes?

W5R

Are there any loop pipes out there for animals? I have an old flathead loop pipe that was broke off just past the double loop, long enough that I could weld a flange and bugle tip on it and have a nice pipe I think...but I'm wondering if there are any loop pipes for the animal already on the market?

Are there any loop pipes out there for animals? I have an old flathead loop pipe that was broke off just past the double loop, long enough that I could weld a flange and bugle tip on it and have a nice pipe I think...but I'm wondering if there are any loop pipes for the animal already on the market?

I do not recall ever seeing one.

I put one from a flat head on and Animal and it was terrible.

It's not a Flattie. This is just a guess, but the reason the loop worked on the Flathead is because it needed a little "help" in the torque dept., whereas the Animal does not. Animals do not need the long pipes IMO.

I was asking because I have had them work well on open ptredator and Honda on the short tracks we race on...nothing to do with the flathead

Back