Any jeep guys out there???

mopdog

I bumped into a guys Jeep Compass today and damaged the rear bumper part that says "COMPASS" on it. Anyone know how big or expensive of a deal this is to fix? Ive known the guy my entire life so I hope he doesnt screw me but he said he is going to have a body guy look at it. Looks like its just a plastic insert.

it might do you some good to look up davies jeeps. i dont know if he stocks the compass parts tho. you might be better ahead to look in your local junk yard

I'm a Jeep guy, but even I don't consider a Compass to actually be a Jeep, that is more AMC than Jeep. Tell the guy to be a real man and just sell the car.

Seriously, around here that is not a very popular model, I would guess that it would be unlikely that you would find decent components at a salvage yard. OEM. Don't be shocked when you see the paint bill.

No paint bill....the compass has a insert panal in the rear bumper that is only gray....I know I can buy it that way. Thats the only thing that got damaged and it only got damaged because the license plate bolts on my car poked little holes in it.
I just hope he doesnt want to be a richard and tell me its 2 G's or something.

Yup thats what I need....I offered to buy one last nite and put it on myself...he said he was going to take it to the shop and then he would let me know.

Back