Any kart racing Saturday or Sunday near Charlotte November 4th and/or 5th?

paulkish

old fart
Any kart racing Saturday or Sunday near Charlotte November 4th and/or 5th?

I'll be at the World Finals and would like to go see some kart racing while there.
Also if it rains out at the Finals on Saturday I'd drive as I have in the past to watch kart racing or something where it ain't raining.

ps... I'll be seated on the left side of the top row of section (best seat in the house)107 in the handicap with my blue VA mobility scooter.

If your there stop by and say hello

or if ya see an old fart in a blue scooter in the pits or shoppin for a beer with a blue seat on it say hi

Last edited:
About an hour and 15 minutes away in Ramseur NC, Coleridge Speedway is having the Fall Brawl on Nov 4th.
Gates open at 10am and Practice starts at 12.

About an hour and 15 minutes away in Ramseur NC, Coleridge Speedway is having the Fall Brawl on Nov 4th.
Gates open at 10am and Practice starts at 12.
Thank you been there before and I'll be there again if it ain't raining.
Does JWD Joey still race his stuff there?
Does he still park back under the lonely tree back from the starting grid?

... I wonder if he'd still talk to me? ... :)

I remember they ran the track in so much with car and truck there was rubber down on the track before a kart even went out.
I remember after that being taught about matching up the prep and tires you use with the rubber that gets put down on the track.

Yes it is still on the 4th, same time. A great track. The series is renting the track and can be found on Facebook at Ultimate Kart Series. But here is the track info and address

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030_211536_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_211536_Facebook.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes it is still on the 4th, same time. A great track. The series is renting the track and can be found on Facebook at Ultimate Kart Series. But here is the track info and address
Thank you I'll be there.
You racing?
if so class, kart, color, number and I'll find ya.( just message me if you don't want to put it out to the world on here)
... or look for the bull shitin old fart on the blue souped up VA racin scooter. ... :)

lol, soon as I open my mouth, start askin questions and bs'in I'm recognized. ... :)

Back