Anyone else out there on the Shatter Racing Chassis?

W5R

Just wondering if anyone else out there has a Shatter Racing Chassis? I have a nice 2012 Shatter that i picked up a couple weeks ago on a trade, and drove it last week for the first time. I love this chassis, it is easy to hit the tires and to set up to a track, i was leading the feature last week when i had an engine start leaking oil, costing me the race. I had lapped 2 karts out of the field and was really hooked up, im definately pleased with this chassis. They seem to be put together really well and really like the design of them, it looks alot like a Millenium Impulse in my opinion, as far as how the chassis is made. This is the newest chassis i have owned, and i like the idea of the adjustable seat sliders in the front also, like the ones the impulse uses.

Was just wondering if anyone else has one and what their opinions are on the chassis?

I also have a shatter chassis and I know of 8 others that do also. I absolutely love it. It has not done me wrong at all. Its extremely tire friendly. Almost every time I race its upfront. And as far as rthe other 8 I know they couldnt be happier with any others.

it is a nice chassis, and runs up front pretty consistently, the only time it does not is if im having an engine problem or tire problem, never chassis related. I love this chassis, has been the best one iv owned, i actually like it more than my old 06 tempest

Attachments

• 2015 Shatter2.jpg
    2015 Shatter2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 228
46-47 nose
57-59 left
58-64 cross
-1.75- -2.75 right front camber
0-+.5 left front camber
1.5 stagger front
1.0-1.25 rear stagger
caster 12 RF 9 LF