Anyone have a Firehawk Jr Champ they would sell?

db131994

Son #2 want's to join big brother on the track... We have a 2010 Firehawk, so I would like to find another one.

Anyone have one for sale?

Brand new to racing and just bought a used one for my son for next year. A falcon bird cage. Is it a decent kart?

Hi Hvymech,

We have had good experiences with it. Haven't ran anything else, so I don't have a reference... Where were you able to find one? I've been looking for a year for another one, but haven't had any luck... If you know of any more, please let me know.

Thanks,

I will! Just happened across it on a FB sale site from someone local around Richmond so I jumped on it. Now I just have to set it up for my 5 year old.

Im sure Brad would build you one if you called but also he may even know of one for sale. I had seen one for sale on a FB site not sure which one anymore. Also we had a bird cage champ a few years back along with 10 other makes of champs and the Falcon was by far the fastest champ we owned. Very easy to setup.

Hey Jason,

Brad doesn't have the jigs for them anymore, and hasn't built one in about 6-7 years... If you happen to see one, or remember where you seen it on FB, I would appreciate you letting me know. They are like unicorns, and tough to find...

Thanks,

Back