Anyone Interested in racing Cove View Saturday lets do some Bartering

racing promotor

Since Hunterstown is Idle due to the Keystone race at Cove View if there's anyone wanting to race this Saturday but not going because they have No Burris, or Reaper tires let's make a deal,
I'll provide your parking spot, plus Tires for the day for you to race , if you have 2 people along with you capable of helping us a little in our pit , putting tires on and off , changing oil , gear changes ,
Pushing to the grid , and back to trailer after the race . Anyone Interested or might know someone ?

With Hunterstown closed and being open tire and the fact that Maxxis is the tire of choice and what 95 % of all the regular have , I can't believe there's not someone wanting to race Saturday but not going just because of not having Burris tires , or know of someone, Guess maybe there aren't as many guys on here as I thought.

We get guys that far all the time for the Series races, some guys are coming just for Friday night racing at 7 stars , in fact one from NY will be there tonight , and again tomorrow.

Back