Anyone use Racequip Helmets?

Gorski07

Does anyone use a racequip pro helmet. Can get a really good deal on one. Are they light/comfy? Does anyone know about the quality?

i dont have that helmet but vega helmets i have the flat black around the same price is well made for the price

I just purchased one for my son to wear this year. According to him, since he is the one going to wear it, it fits just like the bell helmet he tried on. The cost is a lot less than a Bell. The only thing I saw that could be better is a lack of ventilation holes in the front to prevent fogging the lens. Maybe with a breath deflector or an anti-fog application this shouldn't be an issue. The helmet is a SA2010 Model# RQP284002. It weighs about the same as the Bell and just as comfortable.

my 6 yr old wears racequip. the helmet works great. put some teflon tape on the visor bolts. that will keep them from shaking loose. i had one shake loose last year. the tape fixed that.

Not sure if it matters to you but some of the racequip helmets tend to be on the heavy side. I couldn't find the published weight for your model. Amazon has a great deal on a G-Force Pro Eliminator right now for $194 plus $15 shipping. Weight comes in at 3.45 pounds.

I have a racequip Pro helmet. Comparable to the bell k-1's. I got mine in flat black with the duckbill chin but eliminated the little wicker in the back of the helmet. Mine is lighter than my old impact champ. They're one of the best bang's for your buck in terms of helmets.

Back