April 18th. At laurens county speedway--first i--box race in the book

carlwilliams

The first race of the seal box stock was a great race. You need to get your tires right to run UP front.

First heat--tyler
second heat-cody
feature was cody

fast laps.
Danny howell sr.--- 14.125
tyler-g----------------14.129
cody g-----------------14.133
PHIL D========14.233
ben r--------------------14.517

you think you need to have your tires right for the black seal motors, you sure need to get them right for the i-box class. CODY G. MOVES ON TO THE MONEY RACE,

NEXT I-BOX RACE WILL BE MAY 9TH. HERE ARE THE DRIVERS FOR THIS ONE.
ERIC A.
JOSE V
CHRIS MC.
DANIEL G
CORY C

WILL BE RACING ALL CLASSES AS ALWAYS THIS WEEKEND.
WITH THE INCREASE IN THE JR. UNREST. CLASS WE WILL HAVE A 15 MIN TIME ON THEIR RACE.

THESE SEAL 12HR BOX STOCK PROJECT MOTOR, REALLY IMPRESS ME, THEY WOULD HAVE BE IN THE 13s FOR SURE IF THE DEW HAD NOT STARTING FALLING, SO I WOULD LIKE TO GET A BUNCH OF THESE STARTED HERE AND SEE HOW FAR IT WILL GO, WHAT I LIKE IS YOU WOULD HAVE A REAL HARD TIME TO CHEAT WITH THE TYPE OF SEALS THAT ARE PUT ON THEM, YOU MAY GET THEM OFF, BUT IT WOULD BE IMPROSSIBLE TO PUT THEM BACK ON, IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO WE WILL BE SEALING THE BLACK MOTORS WITH THIS SEAL,[ LOTS OF LUCK,] I GUESS JOHN IN APPLE VALLEY, CALIF AND L/C/S ARE RUNNING THE SEAL MOTOR NOW. SO IF YOU WANT THE SEAL BOX STOCK PROJECT MOTOR CALL JUDY OR JARED AT 1 386. 938-4211 ORDER ONE

Had a lot of fun ridin Carl Williams new box stock seal project motor last weekend! Thanks to maxxis for puttin up a new set of els to the winner. Was some close racing but Jimmy Knowles had me on the right tires! Contact him for your next set today!!!

Back