Arrow Brakes, 40mm hubs, and other parts

Scrad

Arrow Front brake setup. Black color. Includes, Dual Master with lines, both front spindles and calipers. Sold

Arrow 10mm Kingpin set with pills and spacers. Sold

Margay rear bearing Cassettes for pre 1.11 chassis. Have 3. $40 for 3 or $15 each

Margay rear torsion bar and clamps $20

CRG front shifter hubs. Black. CRG spacing pattern. $80 for set.

CRG rear 40mm hubs gold/orange color, 4 inches long $60 for set

Wildkart rear 40mm hubs gold/orange color, 5 inches long 2 pinch bolts. $50 for set

Unknown blue (maybe birel) 40mm rear hubs 5 1/2 inches long $40 for set

Drive line 40mm sprocket hub. Gold $20.

2004 Arrow AX8 Chassis. Extra set of rims and bodwork. Very little time on kart and very clean for the year. SOLD

Contact me for pictures. I can text them to you.

scrad@charter.net or PM.

Rocket Man, Sorry I just saw your post. I do still have the front brakes. I'll try and send some pic soon.

Seems like a silly or minor question, but do the CRG 40mm hubs have a lip on the outside end or is the inside diameter 40mm throughout?

Steve, the gold/orange hubs have a lip on the outer edge so they bottom out on the end of the axle and don't slide all the way through. These are regular metric spacing for rear rims.

The front 40mm hubs don't have a lip and slide all the way in. But those are for the front only. They have the crg bolt spacing.

Thanks for the shims they came today. weather been bad down here in the south soon as the weather break will install. Great guy to do business with. PS will that AX-8 work with a 4 cycle motor set up.?????

No, it won't work with a 4 cycle without some cutting/welding of the chassis. That is why I bought a Margay 4.14. Otherwise I'd be putting a 206 on it. It is probably the best handling kart I've had over the years. If I don't sell it I'm putting my Rotax on it and road racing it this summer.

Y'all oughtta' look into using the Burris 4-cycle jackshaft to put the LO206 on a 2 cycle chassis, running the chain outboard.... just a thought.

Scrad

We got an Arrow AX9 last Aug from Kartsport in Moorseville NC that has the jack shaft installed. I will see if I can get some pictures for you later today.

Pat Collins

I know what a jack shaft setup is
would that take away h/p and how would you gear it .

Clutch drive to shaft gear -shaft gear over to right side gear - right side gear to sprocket ( if you understand what I mean ).

Forgot to add weight how much weight would this add to already heavy kart - two cycle chassis are heavy and don't forget chains and extra sprockets.

I was looking at the Burris Jackshaft on their site and it looks pretty good. Wish I would have seen those earlier and I would have put it on the Arrow. I just have 5 karts now and need to get rid of some. I have no room in my garage.

If you look on the Burris site they have a gear ratio chart for the jackshaft.

Scrad

Sorry for the delay( camera died), I am going to be out at Go Pro Motorplex Friday testing for Saturdays race so if you shoot me a phone number I can text/send pics to. I can get you some pic's when I have the kart in the pits.

Pat Collins

PS We are running 17 clutch gear jackshaft both sides 17 gear with sprocket running between 56 to 65 depending what track were playing on.

Back