Baker 200 - Contingency Program - 2015 Road Race

steve baker

As planning for the 2015 Road Race Series Baker Racing Engines Contingency program is under way we are pleased to announce this current program. We will be awarding the Animal Pro Gas Sr Sprint ( gold cup class ) winners for each race they win, $200.00. This will apply for all 7 of the WKA Road Race race events. So for example if you win both days, final 1 and final 2 and at all 7 events your winnings will total $2800.00 for the year!
This offer applies only to the racers who are using Baker Racing Engines Animal Pro Gas engines. We are excited about the future outlook of the Animal Pro Gas Sprint Sr class for 2015 and will continue to support this class going forward .

Merry Christmas to everyone and have safe travels.

Thanks again to the Baker Racing Engines customers for their friendship, loyalty and support.

Steve Baker
www.Bakerracingengines.com
PG206 - 895.00 - all day everyday
B4C supporter

Steve,
Merry Christmas!! And of course to everyone else!!!!
Have you considered Sponsoring the whole class in this same way? To me that would show more interest for others to race.
Just a thought
Thanks
Rookie

Hey Rookie ----------- I wish Paul had not sold his extra kart , i would give ya my Baker Gas Animal to run----- It must be good cause Steve has tryed to buy it back several times

I think I may lease it like Steve does and let Steve decide the pay out

Peewee MGM Fab

Have you considered Sponsoring the whole class in this same way? To me that would show more interest for others to race.
Just a thought
Thanks
Rookie

Randy,

We at Baker Racing Engines do have interest in growing this new class and did consider sponsoring the whole class for all racers. However the awards program that we like better is for other vendors to step up and also help with the awards program. We are doing our part to show our appreciation to our customers who support us. We have a business to run and will do what is in our best interest for business growth along with helping the racers and supporting the organizations growth.

Steve
B4C supporter

Steve
I can respect your loyalty for your customers.
GT Machine has sponsored the Gold Cup Grand Nationals as long as I can remember. Where would Gold cup be without Dave Kohler?
Randy

Steve
I can respect your loyalty for your customers. GT Machine has sponsored the Gold Cup Grand Nationals as long as I can remember.

GT machine has been a big supporter for the gold cup series for a long time and has played an important role in this series growth over the years. The Gold Cup series has a lot of great sponsors and we also at Baker Racing Engines have and will continue to support and sponsor this series. In 2015 we have awards packages currently at $8000.00 for the Baker Powered winners.http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php?39143-Baker-200-Contingency-Program-2015-Gold-Cup

We also are the sponsors of the WKA Sporstman Pro Gas classeses.

Steve

In addition to the below Baker Racing Engines Contingency program we are also extending this to include a free year end engine rebuild to the Baker Powered year end point Champion! This will total over $3000.00 in award packages for 2015.

As planning for the 2015 Road Race Series Baker Racing Engines Contingency program is under way we are pleased to announce this current program. We will be awarding the Animal Pro Gas Sr Sprint ( gold cup class ) winners for each race they win, $200.00. This will apply for all 7 of the WKA Road Race race events. So for example if you win both days, final 1 and final 2 and at all 7 events your winnings will total $2800.00 for the year!
This offer applies only to the racers who are using Baker Racing Engines Animal Pro Gas engines. We are excited about the future outlook of the Animal Pro Gas Sr Sprint class for 2015 and will continue to support this class going forward.

Baker Racing Engines Animal sale until December 31st
Dyno tested in tuned Animal LO206 - $650.00
Dyno tested & tuned Animal Pro Gas - $850.00
Dyno tested and tuned Animal Alky BP - $1250.00

Happy New Year to everyone and have safe travels.

Thanks again to the Baker Racing Engines customers for their friendship, loyalty and support.

Steve Baker
B4C supporter

Steve
Good Luck
Don`t take this the wrong way. But I hope some dad and son team show up with there own equipment and win. So you can keep your payouts.....
I think you may have inspired them
Randy

Steve
Good Luck
Don`t take this the wrong way. But I hope some dad and son team show up with there own equipment and win.
I think you may have inspired them
Randy

Randy,

That dad and son team you talked about was my son and me many years ago, that's where we started and how we raced (we were inspired), now we are in a position to give back to our customers who have been helping us! We know that this is a little off the curve for karting businesses these days, but I guess we are just a little more generous.

Maybe we can inspire other vendors to develop their own contingency programs to give back to the racers!

Check out SCCA contingency program, karting series need to follow this kind of program........http://www.scca.com/clubracing/content.cfm?cid=44474

Check out NHRA contingency program, karting series need to follow this kind of program.........http://www.nhra.com/competition/contingency.aspx

Giving back is what makes it all worth while for us !!!!!

Thanks
Steve

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
Albert Einstein

Back