Bandit chassis????

Headysoz

Has anybody heard or know of a Bandit Motordome chassis. A guy has one for sale but doesn't know anything about it

krtrcn

I had a sst model many years ago. It wouldn't run on dirt but flew on asphalt.
Bandit karts are suited best for asphalt.
You can Google them.

1fasttiller

Bandit karts are what I grew up on. Made in Winchester VA by Tommy Triplett. Give him a call with any questions, great guy and he'll get you setup. The SST was a killer dirt kart, we flew on them years ago. One of the first fully adjustable karts made!

If you do face book, look up Bandit Karts,send Tommy a message or pic of the kart He generally responds quick.... I have 2 bandit karts I race here in Ga. & saving up for another one....There were 2 Bandit SST's that came from S.C. to GKK many yrs ago, they took home everybody's money that nite....

ponytl

Has anybody heard or know of a Bandit Motordome chassis. A guy has one for sale but doesn't know anything about it
I saw one of their karts last year... I'd never heard of them (doesn't mean much) very nice welds on the one I saw... their web page news is from 2010 so they might have gone in a different direction

1fasttiller

Tommy has been dealing with some serious health issues but to my knowledge he's still into building his karts. Give him a call, would probably be the best avenue.