Banshee spindle swap

I have a banshee that my 4 yr old son races. Has anyone used any other type of spindle on a banshee since they are discontinued? I contacted Phantom about this and they no longer sell them. I dont want to keep straightening the old ones for the fear they might break.

Last edited by a moderator:
As old as they are i would hate to buy used. I have a 98 model that was really straight and clean and it sucks you cant find spindles. JBR where are yours bending?

Last edited by a moderator:
As old as they are i would hate to buy used. I have a 98 model that was really straight and clean and it sucks you cant find spindles. JBR where are yours bending?
Between the the first 2 wheel spacers closest to the kingpin. I’m probably going to end up building some.

Very good point but you never know. I know the old stuff is getting real hard to find in good shape. Might be worthwhile to upgrade to a nemesis or a phenom if the budget would allow.

If it's a 5/8 axle .
When you build some might want to use a 3/4 inide bearing. The axle would be stiffer in that area .

contact house of customs in danville illinois
houseofcustoms.com

they should have what you need. They'll beat prc's price all day long.

Back