Beaver Creek Speedway Status

Animal House

Hey can anybody tell me what is going on with the track at Beaver Creek. Is somebody going to open it this year? Thanks

Yes Sir, The track is going to be ready in a couple of weeks .There's work that has to be done to restore power to the lights.I hope to have that portion done in the next few days...Gary Jones will be prepping the surface ....

Gary said if the weather is good we will be racing in 2 weeks ! But we still may have to bring a generator.

The power outlets at each parking spot will not be working for the first event.Check out the web site for additional info.There will be an exception for the tire rule in the pure stock class for the racers from out of town.The way I understand the tire rule is that the pure stock racers will be allowed to run a Hoosier tire too.I'm unsure if the Hoosier tire rule pertains only to the racers from out of town..

the tire things are kinda confusing to me ,
I looked on the website and couldn't find anything,
if your going to have different tires for different classes and out of town people ?

let me know where or when the website has the tire rules to what classes and what tires I can run

thanks
Charlie

I too wish it had been one or the other, but I guess that's the decision of the person who is running the track now and if i'm gonna run there gotta buy some more tires
more the merrier I guess LOL

I like having an open tire rule to me it doesnt mean i have to buy more tires it means i can just run what i want to run you may out run me with ur maxxis but ill race all year on my burris

I don't see why they don't just make it open, doesn't mean you need every tire on the market, just get what You like. Or what is fast, lol.

Last edited:
Mr. Dixon

This is what the website states : Tire rule – Burris SS33A, Maxxis Blue, Maxxis EL, Maxxis Pink

are the SS-33A the only set a person can run ? the reason I ask is they make other sets also, Like B-33B and can I run this set too ?

Mr. Dixon

This is what the website states : Tire rule – Burris SS33A, Maxxis Blue, Maxxis EL, Maxxis Pink

are the SS-33A the only set a person can run ? the reason I ask is they make other sets also, Like B-33B and can I run this set too ?

The 33 a tire was all that was specified.And any Maxxis/Burris 33a at anytime you can choose either one.

Hi,

Gary asked me to let everyone know that he and Rodney Jones will be operating Beaver Creek Speedway this season, and that I (Jeff Kendrick) will be overseeing the Beaver Creek Speedway website, Facebook page, etc. I will most likely be doing check-in and payout at the track, and will probably have a hand in scoring. We hope that Tray Hunt will be the flagman but I don't have any confirmation on that yet. Other crew members include Casey, Jessie, Mike, and "Country."

What we're really waiting for at this time is electricity at the track, specifically, an inspection so that the power can then be turned on. The plan is to hang and aim the lights and possibly the PA horn speakers this Saturday, April 16. We hope to be ready to race on April 23.

I'll try to answer any questions you have here, or contact me through the website at http://beavercreekspeedway.com/contact. I want to thank Richard Dixon of Dixon Electric for answering questions here.

Jeff Kendrick
Beaver Creek Speedway

Talked to Jessie last night and he said they will not Ltd he opening Saturday. He said they have got to move some dirt around and gonna reshape to make it smaller like the old toney ???? If I understood him correctly anyways ...

Back