Best electric kart stand

I sure like my Streeter, after I modified it to fit my kart and lowered the kart. The best one is the one your kart fits on and is the right height for you. The Streeter has to be the most expensive at around $800 when I bought mine, and I was disappointed my kart didnt fit on it very well. Its designed for a sprint chassis that is much lighter and not so front heavy. I have seen some home built stuff that is pretty decent. I would have built my own except I was out of time and found a deal on free shipping. Good luck!

Attachments

• Kart lift 020.JPG
    Kart lift 020.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 378
I have used the one JC Specialty sells for years with no problems, and would not hesitate to recommend it - I got the part number 6911B with the bigger tires.

It's hard to beat Streeter Stands for quality.
Yea, they are a bit higher in price, but most think they are worth the extra dough.
We also offer the KKP stands -- they are well built and considerably cheaper, so some racers opt for theirs.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Keep in mind that a kart stand is an investment in your back, and if you take care of it, it will last YEARS!!!
They are not consumables, so over time a few hundred more now will only amount to 20 bucks a season or so.
A good kart stand is worth it's weight in gold at the end of a long three day event.... I know this...I'm 72.
Clark Gaynor Sr.

It's hard to beat Streeter Stands for quality.
Yea, they are a bit higher in price, but most think they are worth the extra dough.
We also offer the KKP stands -- they are well built and considerably cheaper, so some racers opt for theirs.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

The one I got from JC Specialty (they are about a 50 minute drive from me, so we use them a good bit) that I mentioned in post #3 above was a KKP - I was trying to remember, and you jogged my memory. Used it for years and still have it, as I get ready to sell out my kart operation.

I personally don't like the electric stands , although I have one but they are just awkward and clumsy IMO.

I agree with LynnR. I bought a Streeter. Loved it, great quality and super durable. Then it became one more thing to maintain and keep up with. Battery went flat, the belt got twisted in the winch and I chased a current draw for a while. I put it away for a year. Recently I modified the battery tray to fit a full-size marine battery, installed a battery cut-off switch and replaced some of the belt with chain. I think the electric winch is still underpowered for my heaviest kart. It works okay in the garage, will track test it in July.

We have two cage karts and i built one electric stand. The casters i bought from northern tool are a little fragile you cant push them against a rail and tie them down i bent one, figured out to tie the other end down($35 mistake). I like having one electric and one smaller rolling stand. If a kart locks up on the track the small one is much easier to go get it with and its easier to work on stuff and move around the shop with the small one. Most people pickup from the rear but i pickup from the front since most of our work is around the motor and sprocket area(flat karts i'm not sure you could get from the front).

Racinnut15xm, if you have an outlet near you, Harbor Freight has casters in a couple of sizes suitable for our pit kart applications, and they are NOT fragile. Plus you get to see before you buy.

Racinnut15xm, if you have an outlet near you, Harbor Freight has casters in a couple of sizes suitable for our pit kart applications, and they are NOT fragile. Plus you get to see before you buy.
Yeah thought I would get something better not going to harbor but I think they are probably equal quality but a bit cheaper at the freight.

Do your self a favor, don’t but HF casters

Agreed with FTG. I've had bad luck with the large HF casters. Returned them twice and it's still not right. The smaller ones do work well tho.

Thank You to those posting the kind words about our products. I have to agree with the folks regarding a well built quality lift being a good investment. While it is rare to see one of our lifts listed for sale, they do hold they're value well and we continue to utilize readily available components on our lifts in the event anything does require servicing. We really do take pride in the manufacturing, product development and design of our products. And all of our products are proudly Made in The USA at our family owned and operated facility in Hartford, WI. If you are ever in the area I invite you to contact me to schedule a tour of our shop. And if you ever have any questions about any of our products, feel free to reach out as well. We're truly dedicated to providing you the best products and service. Thanks again for your support!

Jeff Wesell
streetersuperstands.com
(262) 457-5018
jeffw@ghilaser.com

Do your self a favor, don’t but HF casters

You and I must be dealing with different castors. I have a pit cart with 12 years of service and the HF castors on the rear only have one problem, if you could call it that - the tires are showing some wear after years of being pushed around on the gravel drives at the track.

You and I must be dealing with different castors. I have a pit cart with 12 years of service and the HF castors on the rear only have one problem, if you could call it that - the tires are showing some wear after years of being pushed around on the gravel drives at the track.
UAS heavy kart rutted pits

Back