Best exhaust pipe for this set up

Phathead209

Hey guys, was wanting to know what would be the best exhaust pipe to run on my set up? Have a rtc8 head, mikuni carb And black mamba cam. Thanks!

It's the sr. and it's just on a mini bike for funin around on. Just figured one would match the cam better than others?

I'm not really on top of the mini bike parts? But I was running a .930 I.d. header on my set up....it seems big for a short tube mini bike header thow... Would an rvl header fit? I know there a good all around header... Might want to look at iskys page I think he has mini bike headers in a few I.d. sizes? Maybe look for a.880 is I.d. or a lil smaller cause there what 1 foot long?

Contact Solo-Cali on here. He (F & B Racing) makes a nice single stage minibike pipe that showed a 1hp gain on my dyno over a loop pipe. Even made more torque than the loop. This was on a 234cc clone, mildly ported head and 28 mm flatslide. It was impressive to see the little minibike pipe outperform the loop. The 3 stage F & B made an additional 1 hp over the single stage pipe. But it was better suited for the engine. I may do some more testing on these headers when I get time.

Back