Big pipe Jr class ?

Where did the big pipe Jr class come from, I know that AKAR has a big pipe clone class but at the last race I went to they were running big pipes on Jr classes and the guys from my area got caught with their pants down. They had to run against them with their small pipes. The next race we are going to shows big pipe Jr clone classes, is this a WKA class? Will a AKAR clone pass tech if we just put the big pipe on it?:confused:

We had always ran small pipe in Nc, went to Va and all jr classes except red ran big pipe. It really depends on the track or series around here. The kart weights vary also. If you do any traveling in these parts you best have both pipes, drum and disc clutches, and extra weights on hand.

Track option most likely .we always run big pipes on plate ,unrestricted jr classes ,at our Saturday night tracks here in n.c.

Ur talking 'Clone' here! The Best senerio is..."Don't leave home without it!" (Trailer...that is!!) :) Sori...the Super Bowl was over in the 1st Qtr, and...I like 'both' teams)

LOL I agree the game what game? I was wondering if there was sanctioning group (WKA, AKAR ? ? ) that lets the Jr classes run a big pipe. I guess I will have to find out what rules they go by at the track.

On red plate we run 245, 250, 265 pounds depending on track. Always small pipe, usually disc clutch, some drum. Always pink/blue maxxis. Some tracks have gear rule.
Green plate 265, 280. Small pipe, large pipe, open clutch, maxxis pink/blue mostly, sometimes el.

That the problem with the clone class to many combo between the pipe,clutch, weight, even tires at some places ( around here burris only or open tires ) Thats why its good to always check the rules for the class you are gonna run either in a series or at a weekly track.

Back