Big tube or small tube

Looking at newer chassis, I'm a bigger guy,205 driver weight. I'm wondering what advantages, if any a big tube vs. small tube, tracks are medium grip clay, tire selection is a bit limited 4 to 5 sets of Burris. Most tracks I run are Burris only tracks. I currently drive a Millennium Vector, I like it and was looking at the fanatic as my main choice but don't know any one with one for their opinion. Thanks for your thoughts!

Looking at newer chassis, I'm a bigger guy,205 driver weight. I'm wondering what advantages, if any a big tube vs. small tube, tracks are medium grip clay, tire selection is a bit limited 4 to 5 sets of Burris. Most tracks I run are Burris only tracks. I currently drive a Millennium Vector, I like it and was looking at the fanatic as my main choice but don't know any one with one for their opinion. Thanks for your thoughts!
Are you hung up on a certain Brand ?

Ide like to stay millennium but also been looking at rivals, not a prc been there not a fan. I really want a big tube fanatic, but there are literally none for sale outside of new. But there are tons of rivals for sale.. which makes me think people didn't like them?? Idk I know I like the feeling of being in the track the millennium has vs. The im on top of the track with older umax and prcs I've rode

I think the rival stayed the same for 7 years that must be a good sign. I just bought one for this season and I do have a 2014 impulse that I like.

Ide like to stay millennium but also been looking at rivals, not a prc been there not a fan. I really want a big tube fanatic, but there are literally none for sale outside of new. But there are tons of rivals for sale.. which makes me think people didn't like them?? Idk I know I like the feeling of being in the track the millennium has vs. The im on top of the track with older umax and prcs I've rode
Being on top the track is not chassis related only , Tires , Tires, Tires , just need keep throwing crap against the wall till something sticks , but Don't be afraid of the Rival especially latest date ones , Small Tube for what you describe.

Back