Blockzilla- What to look for?

It maybe one of Clements own line of blocks he did years ago. Seen that on his Facebook page that he used to have his own line of recast blocks. Very thick between the fins so he may have machined between the fins for better cooling.

On all Blockzilla's the ports face away from each other, at about a 20degree angle and are slanted downward. I'm not quite digesting your comment that "he says it has a stroker crank" in it.
A stroker crank.....is a MAJOR consideration when contemplating a purchase.

I'll re-iterate......"BUYER BEWARE"
What is a 20 c.i. Briggs flathead?

Sorry if I didn't add enough information about what I'm going to try to run this motor in. I'm going to try to run this motor in a pulling tractor against the Briggs 8hp and Kohler 8hp. With the max cubic inch rule is 20ci. I can do anything I want as long it's 20ci. I was hoping that I could use a aftermarket block like the Blockzillas or something.

So I'm guessing after looking at the block today it's not a blockzilla. Just a recast Briggs raptor block?

He don't have any information of any kind on the engine. But I'm prepared to make him a decent offer. Not trying to low ball him. Just not enough information to make a good offer or pay the full price.

Cub, it's not what you are looking for. Move on.
No way to get 20 ci from a Blocky 1 or 2 without some serious (expensive) work.
Get a "3" put the appropriate stroker in it, and GO.

Also, some of the blocks built by McGee, or JR Race cars are probably appropriate. Check with
the manufacturers of these blocks.

I passed the motor. Too risky. Gonna keep focusing on my original build. Honda OHV punched to 19ci with big valves and 1.2" carb.

There are other BIG fhead blocks, originally cast up for Jr.Drag racing.
The McGee, and the JR Racing have available their own blocks for monster displacement.
If you have to ask "How much" then you can't afford it. ;)

Back