Bodywork Width

iroc_g

Hey everybody. I am trying to pick out some bodywork for our karts, but I'm having a hell of a time finding nose widths published for any of them. Looking for the widest stuff II can get my hands on, probably 42-46". Don't really care fiberglass vs plastic, although If I had a choice, I would go with the lightest option.

Looking for a straight rail kit, this is for sprint racing. Hopefully something I can order and get in before next weekend as well!

I know Burris offers a 42" kit. I called gMan and he said his were 42" wide as well, but I measured my old gMan nose and it was closer to 38" which just isn't going to cut it on these karts.

Thanks for the help!

That is about as wide as you will find M&M carries sprint bodywork also. I am pretty sure they are at the 42" mark which works just fine.. been running them on our Margays for a long time...

Although I ave not been able to get a HOLD OF M&M directly yet, one of their vendors told me they are 40", which just isn't wide enough for our liking. Shame actually, everything I have read on their bodies they seem to be great!

Back