BOX STOCK 212CC HEMI PREDATOR DYNO NUMBERS?

Some of the stock springs are right on the money with a legal clone 10/8 spring and then there are others that are of the type I would use in a small plate engine

Good information. I will try to do some dyno testing as well at a local shop when I build my next stock predator.

Digging on an old thread here....but if anyone plans to do some testing would you be able to run hemi vs. non-hemi. I know people crave the hemi for the stock predator class but would like to see data showing one better over the other.
Unless it's posted somewhere else lol. 🤷‍♂️

I have a non hemi on the dyno now but had to take the carb off because it wasn't working correctly. I will post when I get it fixed.

Well, not a good morning on the dyno with the non hemi. I played with it from 9 to 11 before giving up because I had a purple plate clone to get ready for a friend. I just couldn't get it to turn any rpm without surging and it took forever to rev back up. I even put another carb on and still had the problem. When I get back to it I will post.

Well, not a good morning on the dyno with the non hemi. I played with it from 9 to 11 before giving up because I had a purple plate clone to get ready for a friend. I just couldn't get it to turn any rpm without surging and it took forever to rev back up. I even put another carb on and still had the problem. When I get back to it I will post.
I had the same issue before. My spark plug wire came loose from the holder and it was rubbing the throttle lever

Digging on an old thread here....but if anyone plans to do some testing would you be able to run hemi vs. non-hemi. I know people crave the hemi for the stock predator class but would like to see data showing one better over the other.
i would like to see this as well! :geek:

thanks for the data DynoDon.

Back