Brian Mansfield Story and Medical Benefit Raffle

First off thank you to the following businesses for donating items for the giveaway:
ARC Racing
Dover Power
Maxxis/Goldspeed USA

Thank you to everyone that donated. You don't know what it means to me and my family to know how many people that care. To those that only sent message of prayers those mean more to me than anything. I have a long battle ahead of me but it is a battle I will win.

Here are the winners.....

1) ARC Racing Stock Clone (in the box)- Eric Isenbeck

2) ARC Racing Blueprinted Carb- Brian Moreland

3) Dover Power Case Race Tire Rehab (4 gal) $60 retail value- Jeff Stump

4) Dover Power Holey Moses Stock Class Carb $60 retail value- Greg Sylvester

5) Dover Power Holey Moses Stock Class Carb $60 retail value- Brian Deaton

6) Set of Maxxis HT 3 Tires from Maxxis Goldspeed USA- Brad Moreland

To those that won prizes please PM me with you name, address, and phone number so I can get it to the companies and get your prizes out to you.

Thank you again everyone and God Bless!!!

Brother, I hope all the money helps but I know it ain't enough. I'll keep the prayers rolling for you and family. ARC and Dover, you both have earned a lot of respect from me as to offer up your products to help a fellow person in need and will further receive business from me from now on. Hope everyone else will see what yaw have done for this person and prosper from it.sorry forgot to mention Maxxis/Goldspeed.

Last edited:
Brian I will keep you in my prayers buddy. I would also like to thank ARC,DOVER and MAXXIS/GOLDSPEED for your donations!!! YOU have earned my RESPECT and business for helping this gentleman!!

What a cool deal. I wish I could have given more. All of these companies certainly earned first chance at my business in the future.

You know, I kind of expected a bit better response to this. But I'm sure Brian is grateful for everything.
Thanks to everyone who helped out

Hey Brian this is Eric Isenbeck. Hope all is well. I sent a PM but haven't heard back yet I just want to make sure you got it.

Back