Bully 2disc basket questiom

dirttrax

What are the two holes outside of where the driver goes in for? Has little button head screws I believe. Thanks

I have a bully and it doesn't have them in there. My snap ring has come of twice now. I guess I need to put some in

You need to make sure you use the correct snap ring...certain brand drivers use a thicker or thinner snap ring or the spiral snap ring. Also, do not keep using the same snap ring over and over, these do stretch and stop holding tension after they have been stretched and removed several times. That could easily be your problem. The screw does not hold the snap ring in the clutch, it just keeps it from spinning is all...which it shouldn't spin if you have the right snap ring on In the first place

If you use the appropriate snap ring for the corresponding driver, then the button head cap screws are not necessary.
Not all snap rings are interchangeable (even if the drivers interchange.)
The screws keep the snap ring from rotating is all. On some brands of snap rings, it is vitally important that they are installed. On others, it makes no difference. When in doubt, use one screw in the basket and place the ears of the snap ring on either side of that screw.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
28 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back