Bully Clutch

CarlsonMotorsports

Site Supporter
Used (Fresh) 2 Disc 6 Spring Bully Clutch
Can set it up for your engine and class.
Your choice of driver included if I have it.

Fresh from Carlson Motorsports
$200

Can accept credit or bank debit cards through the shop if that helps anyone.

765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

We have a couple clutches left over from the swap meets (and we will not be attending any more this year.)

Give us a call if you need a fresh Bully clutch for the season.

765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

Slowly getting caught up.
We will NOT be at the Lebanon Swap Meet tomorrow (Saturday.)
We WILL be in the shop working most of the day if anyone needs anything.

We still have a few fresh Bully clutches - call and let me know what you need.
Set up for your class and comes with your choice of driver for $200.
Credit and bank debit cards accepted through the shop if that helps anyone.

765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

I have my personal 4 disc 1" Bully that was on my open 390 for a few laps then I took it off. I could part with that if need be.
Rarely do we get any good used 4 disc clutches in, occasionally some 3/4" 3 disc clutches. I'll look through our inventory -- seems to me there might be one for a jackshaft as well.

Brian

How much for the 1” bully?
On the 2 disc your also selling, when is a 2 disc not good enough and you need to upgrade?

I'll give it some thought. Like I said, I wasn't really looking to sell it, I only used it once from brand new. I just know that it's sitting here not being run now (and likely won't for quite a while.)

On when to go to more discs:
When you need more surface area to handle the extra torque, prevent slippage/over-powering, and to help dissipate heat better. Extra discs are extra surface area - that's the advantage.

Yeah I was just wondering around what hp level would u need to upgrade to a 3 clutch on a 3/4” bully setup.
if the sb drag racing gets going good, like the BB is, I’m going to build a sb
let me know on the 1” when I decide.

Yea, I'll let the 1" Bully go, just have to decide on a price. :)

I think a big key to the mini-bike races is how long the clutch has to cool between runs.
IF you're running back to back runs and no time to cool, the 3 disc may be the way to go.

We do still have a 2 disc Bully for sale in this thread, btw. :)
AND we are able to ship!
765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

Yea, I'll let the 1" Bully go, just have to decide on a price. :)

I think a big key to the mini-bike races is how long the clutch has to cool between runs.
IF you're running back to back runs and no time to cool, the 3 disc may be the way to go.

We do still have a 2 disc Bully for sale in this thread, btw. :)
AND we are able to ship!
765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian
$200 tmd??

$200 + shipping -- likely $15 or less for a fresh 2 disc. Comes with your choice of driver and set up for your engine engagement.
765-339-4407

Thanks!
Give us a call at the shop. 765-339-4407
We'll be in much of the day tomorrow as well.
I'm putting in a lot of hours trying to get everyone's orders shipped before this virus deal shuts all of us down.
I've always got good used Bully clutches - just trying to move some now to keep some cash flowing while the whole country is on lockdown. :)

Back