Burris 33s

Mofo26

Bought someone out that’ has probably 4 sets good 33s. Been covered up inside do I need to do anything to them other than sand them?

Bought someone out that’ has probably 4 sets good 33s. Been covered up inside do I need to do anything to them other than sand them?
I'd do a visual check for overall condition. Check the wear dots and shoulders, especially on the right sides, to see if they need flipped. Sand them, size them, and then check them with a durometer.

Like others have said, visual check and size them up. For BeaverCreek you don't want to do anything to the tires till at the track besides surfacing them. Once you've plateau surfaced them, they should be fine.

Nope, they're probably just right for Beaver Creek if they've cured out a long time and hardened up some. Hopefully they still have some shoulder to them (more Intermediate or flat cut rather than round cut profile) to help with spring rate. Refinish them and if you want, you can wipe a mild conditioner on them, but probably nothing that will drop duro.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I'm partial to our Black Bite 2.0, or even our Medium Rare, wiped a few times early in the week.
Some folks use Hot Laps II or even WD40 to rejuvenate the rubber.
Nothing beats natural gum rubber, but good luck affording it right now.

Back