burris 44s

just bought a set of burris 44s and wondering about peoples opinions, I race on a small red clay track that is very dry and takes on a lot of rubber. Track is always dry slick 90% of the time very few people do good on 33s and the 55s do the best but take a while to come in. I prefer 33s I start fast and by lap 20 my kart becomes very loose causing me to slow down or even push. we run 25 lap mains. My 33s duro at 58 to 60. The 44s duro 62 to 65 not much harder but will the stiffer side walls help. these tires are one race old. and were just rolled with 2 ounzes of internal prep from a local kart shop.
thanks
chad

just bought a set of burris 44s and wondering about peoples opinions, I race on a small red clay track that is very dry and takes on a lot of rubber. Track is always dry slick 90% of the time very few people do good on 33s and the 55s do the best but take a while to come in. I prefer 33s I start fast and by lap 20 my kart becomes very loose causing me to slow down or even push. we run 25 lap mains. My 33s duro at 58 to 60. The 44s duro 62 to 65 not much harder but will the stiffer side walls help. these tires are one race old. and were just rolled with 2 ounzes of internal prep from a local kart shop.
thanks
chad

Very few situations are the 44's the Ticket, try them and find out but personally I would feel better without the Internal prep in them for conditions you describe, but 95% of the time you get a guy that knows what to do with 55's there gonna out run ya on 44's, I'll shoot ya a PM on what I would try with 55's based on what your 33s are doing.

Back