Burris QRCs

ttownwideglider

I noticed that Burris makes a Qrc tire thats 12x9x6. I was thinking about running it on my 10" right side wheels. I was wondering what this will do to the handeling and weight transfer. I will be able to get 1 1/2" stagger easily with 11x5LF and 11x6LR.The only other tire Burris makes in a 12" is a 8". I have a new chassis and havent bought tires yet so just seeing whats aviable becuse I run a Burris track. The QRC is a more expensive tire would it be worth $12 apiece to get the extra 1" in width for the rights. This is for a Seraph and I have never ran it yet just trying to start of with a good tire program. I have heard that the Seraph is hard to drive and was thinking a bigger tire contact patch on right front and rear might be a good thing. What do you guys think/

I'm not sure about the right front, but I'd be all for trying the right rear out. I'd run the normal size up front though, the bigger tire would just tighten it up I'm afraid way too much.

I've run the 12x9's on the right with an 8 on the LR and a 5.5 on the LF on my 2011 excentrik. You do end up with a lot of front stagger and need to compensate for it with washers. It works well on treaded tire tracks, but if its a slick tire track then don't bother.

Back