Burris tire availability

CarlsonMotorsports

Site Supporter
Burris tires are still trickling in.
Between the factory fire last year, covid, and raw material shortages and price increases, these guys are doing what they can to get us all tires.
We were lucky enough to get some left side 33s in again last week. Now just to get some more 8.10s to fill out some Vector Cutz customer orders. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Attachments

• 2021 Burris leftsides.jpg
    2021 Burris leftsides.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 59
Any 55s Brian?
I have 2 1/2 sets of old date code 55's (like 2013 or so) that we did up for a specific race about 5 years ago that we never went to. IIRC, 1 set was brand new tires, other set has been run (and is starting to dry crack now) and another pair of left sides. All are our Vector Cutz on good used black wheels.
No 2021 55s.
We do have several new 11s leftover.

I have 2 1/2 sets of old date code 55's (like 2013 or so) that we did up for a specific race about 5 years ago that we never went to. IIRC, 1 set was brand new tires, other set has been run (and is starting to dry crack now) and another pair of left sides. All are our Vector Cutz on good used black wheels.
No 2021 55s.
We do have several new 11s leftover.

Are the 11's full set sticker tires or full set cuts?

We run 2 race tracks That have Burris as track tire but I haven’t been able to buy one tire in the last year Our local speed shop Is giving other customers three sets of tires every time they get an order of tires in and I’m mounting tires with cords showing So we can race
I'd like to know where they're getting all their right sides. :)
We sold out of all of our last batch pretty much before they arrived -- same will be true with the next lot of them.

Back