carb choice for predator mod

Holman0977

I am wanting to try a tilly on my mod but not sure of which one. It's got standard bore. Billet rod and flywheel. Flat top piston at 0 deck. Lightly ported and polished rtc 8 head with stock valves. Black mamba cam with 1.2 rockers. Thanks for any info. Other carb choices are welcome! !!! Lol

If you want to try a Tilly look for a good used 304wxa, they are great carbs for mild built modified engines like what you have

Im Dustin with Competition Carburetors, look it up on facebook. I have exactly what you need. Im in the oriceas if going through and blueprintinting a couple carbs that i took in on trade that will work perfect for you and good prices too. You can call or text me at 208 4404478

I ran a GX390 race prepared carb on mine with good results. But try Dustin he did some carbs for my flathead and the performed excellent and he's a great guy to talk to

I ran a 348 with good results. They say there to big and to rich but I didn't find that to be an issue.

I ran a 348 with good results. They say there to big and to rich but I didn't find that to be an issue.

I have run 348 360 and 380 on mine but have found the 360 seems to work best.
with the 380 just about had to run with the high side off.not the best way but does
work.348 was good too.all these were from my flat heads.

Back