Caster and camber

truckrace27

When setting caster and camber on 05 ultramax,should i level the kart or should I put stagger in tires and set on them to set caster and camber.I see also that ultramax are built with 10 degrees in right front and 8 degrees in left.From my understanding that should be close or good starting point.Any help?Running a fast 600 foot track with tight turns and little banking.

kart needs to be race ready. tires staggered, air pressure set and on a flat level surface.
scale stand would be best.

When setting caster and camber on 05 ultramax,should i level the kart or should I put stagger in tires and set on them to set caster and camber.I see also that ultramax are built with 10 degrees in right front and 8 degrees in left.From my understanding that should be close or good starting point.Any help?Running a fast 600 foot track with tight turns and little banking.
"tight turns." Can mean different things to different people. Same with long straights. Just guessing, I've never driven dirt, but I would think that rear stagger is more important. Wouldn't corner weights be more important?
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.

Back