Catch tank

Gonna be getting into a LO206 soon. Doing some research and seeing what everyone is doing as far as a catch can for the 2 lines. If anyone has pics of your setup, please post so I can see some options

https://lawsonspeedshop.com/products/206-carbon-fiber-catch-can-with-drain

This is my favorite one and is available black, blue or red. I have the one that also attaches to the chassis if you search “dual catch can” but I like that it stays attached to the engine so you don’t need to disconnect when changing the clutch etc. the lines are also shorter and it’s a better looking piece long term as the plastic turns yellow eventually and gets dirt stained.

Gary Lawson
Lawsonspeedshop.com

Last edited:
Yea, the one that Gary stocks works fine. I'd like it to have a bit more volume and/or venting for oval racing. The mounting flange on Dustin's needs a 30* bend in it as well, to keep the catch can vertical in my opinion - (not that it matters for functionality, just for looks and a cleaner fitment on the 206.)
You can also mount the catch can on the RR cassette bolt if you'd rather go to the chassis. There are others yet, that mount to the rear blower housing bolts.
You can run 1 or 2 catch cans, just be sure that if you run only 1, that it vents adequately and doesn't pressurize the fuel bowl.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com