Cell phone weight distribution app

cmac

I remember seeing info on a weight distribution app for a cell phone. I can't find this info anymore. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me what the name of it was.

Thanks,

CMac

Last edited:
Seems to be a nice app, especially knowing what you're working with when you need to rescale a kart and misplaced your setup sheets.

iRaceWeigh is good. There is also a free app called Garage Buddy that works well. It's available for Android phones in the Google Play Store, not sure about iPhones.

I just went on the garage buddy app. nice site but is there a way to store your weights on there?

I don't see any way to store the weights on the app on my Android phone. You can upgrade to the Pro version, but I don't know if you can save the weights there either. Definitely would be a good feature.

I remember seeing info on a weight distribution app for a cell phone. I can't find this info anymore. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me what the name of it was.

Thanks,

CMac

I really don't see where cell phone placement will make a difference. I'd venture to guess most don't even take them on the track when racing. Apps in don't have weight.

I really don't see where cell phone placement will make a difference. I'd venture to guess most don't even take them on the track when racing. Apps in don't have weight.

Paulkish, I am not planning on taking it on the track. I simply want a program that will figure weight percentages without having to do it manually. I might as well use my cell phone for this application as to have a laptop setting in my shop, thus the nature of my request.

CMac

Paulkish, I am not planning on taking it on the track. I simply want a program that will figure weight percentages without having to do it manually. I might as well use my cell phone for this application as to have a laptop setting in my shop, thus the nature of my request.

CMac

You haven't read enough of Paul's posts to catch the sarcasm and jest.

I'm very sorry cmac, I did intentionally leave out my usual ... :)

or, hopefully your reply knowing I was joking did a real good job of jabbin at me. I appreciate dry humor so much, everything I say or write is a joke.

I'm very sorry cmac, I did intentionally leave out my usual ... :)

or, hopefully your reply knowing I was joking did a real good job of jabbin at me. I appreciate dry humor so much, everything I say or write is a joke.
\

Paulkish:

No offense taken. In the future I will factor your and fatboy1dh's advisement when reading your posts. I will certainly be on guard for the smiley face!

CMac

Back