Charlotte

nobozos

Get em ready lady's and gentlemen practice starts 5pm. Will go under the lights( may be) should be fun and cooler, only regret I had to cancel because of a late case of the shingles it sucks.Later Chuck.

Hot all day. Luckily the skies were clear too. 45 minute open practice to become familiar with the new oval layout then practice by groups. Fun under the lights!

How does the turn out look?
How is the track layout? It appeared to use as much of the paved areas as possible...too much?
How does it compare to the layout of "old"?
Have fun, stay safe,
Clark Gaynor Sr.

CIK/LO206 class looked like 25 or so entries. Three kart breakaway in the Sat race. Layout is 100% better than last year. Very fast, no "hairpin". Kinda bumpy compared to Daytona but about average for the circuits we race on.

I enjoyed the layout, wasn't there last year but by the videos I have watched .uch better, but the surfave on the oval was just terrible, never in my life I have been at a track with bumps like those, not even on street races, and biggest issue was that they were on the fastest areas. Great job by everyone putting together the race and working to make it possible and good hob by drivers with no red flags that I can remember. Thanks for the chance to race at this track.

Back