Chass Siminar

Jimbo

You can fool some of the people some of the time
I'd like to thank Gary Lawson for putting on a 6 hour chassis seminar for the the LO 206 racers at Road America. Everyone that i talked to really enjoyed it and found it to be VERY helpful.
The beginners as well the seasoned veterans all walked away with multiple things that will help them B Faster.

If you are interested in having him do a seminar for your group you can contact him here: Garylawson25@yahoo.com
Gary is one of the best sprint Kart racers in the USA. He can do seminars for more than just 206 racers.

Great job Gary!!

Last edited:
I’ve been kart racing for 20 years and thoroughly enjoyed Gary’s seminar. I don’t know anyone that has more knowledge and has the talent to share it in such a professional manner. My 10 year old son enjoyed it as well...even though he had to sit for nearly 6 hours!

Rob Radmann and I had a great time getting reminded about just all the details we have to consider while not chasing things that really don't matter. Gary did a great job keeping the topics moving and giving us insight into what he does to prepare his Kart and himself for race season. It really added excitement in his presentation. He is a great trainer and speaker to have had come to our town! Maybe he would even do a driver coaching session on a special weekend this summer if the club could do a Karts only day for a small fee to get him back up here?

Thanks Jim Frantz for setting this all up! Thanks Gary for providing a great program!
Let's go race!

Back