Chassis ID

they all look like something.
twin steering post look like coyote , rear caliper bracket looks buller and very possible its a margay

they all look like something.
twin steering post look like coyote , rear caliper bracket looks buller and very possible its a margay
Thanks Flattop for giving this thread life ...my buddy has the Identical chassis and we bought um from 2 different people at 2 different times so they must be pretty common.He has had 2 different people at 2 different tracks tell him Its a Margay and if he ever wanted to sell the chassis to let them know,one offered him 700.00 right there on the spot...they say you can put some kind of motor or something special to them and they are superfast and handle perfect. Him nor I have a clue what the guy was talking about. I know his Kart runs pretty good with all the new chassis at the track.

If its a margay go to there site they have a spot where you can give them the numbers and they will tell you if its a margay what kind and yr

I do not recall Margay ever making an offset with the KP bearings mounted in the frame rather than the spindles. I really don't think it is a Margay.

Back