Chassis width and length

That thread form 2014 says its not a rule .
Wouldn't you agree ?
somewhere out there in the ether something says the right frame rail has to be one piece how does a chassis not comply with a non rule? NKA has stock flat head rules from when? in their 2023 rule book. go figure. I would bet that a company like Performance would have gone through a rule book with a fine tooth comb. my grocery store puts things in random places too.

Nka frame rule .
Screenshot_20231213-184204.png

I think karting rules are like NASCAR... you can get anything approved if you have deep pockets and friends in the right places ;)

Look back at the slip joint chassis from Trick and a few others that tried things, Phantom has greased many a palm in karting over the years... ;)

The funny thing is only NKA has verbiage directly addressing anything related to slip joints. Not a single rule book I have read uses the verbiage continous anywhere in them besides for champ cages. So I'm not sure how anyone ever got the idea this was a rule. Welding does make a tube continous, but the rules never once even mention this. I knew what the original argument was about whi h was mentioned in the other thread. But, Charger also ran a slip joint, and it's legal because it's not mentioned in the rules.

it could have been an amendment at the end of the book or stuck in some random place. the amendment might have been added to stop the slip joint and has been over looked since WKA fell out of prominence. I was told this by Slack that this is/was a rule and there is a thread from 2014 with people debating this very issue. so im leaning that it was there somewhere at some time. Premier Platinum and Millenium have not been contested so nobody cares and if there was a rule, its moot now.

After twenty minutes research on the WKA website the only thing i found about the digital tech manual was
How to advertise.
Even after clicking membership , no sign up page . It could use some work there .

Back