chassis

BRE

I know I'm gonna get a ton of replies but here goes. Looking into a new chassis for next year running pavement and dirt. Have ran titan trick olimpic phantom and bandit an have had great success from them all. Was looking at going with trick olimpic I'm always looking for feed back before I decide. Thanks in advance

Most any bigger manufacturer chassis is as good as the next regardless of what some think. It's about personal preference and setup style. Sounds like you answered your own question, any chassis in the right hands could win. Pick what you're comfortable with and know how to set up.

hey Jason... we are currently running titans t-8 house champ kart... but we have the all new t-9 flat kart being unveiled at kartmania .. we can help you any way we can.. as well as cliff and jenny can ,, titan all the way !!!

Wade where can I see pictures and prices at looked on site says under construction or something. Didn't they move to Indiana or something

No there here is south carlonia... Check out there face book,,, better yet call cliff fennel 864 557 2193' He is the owner.

Just got off a Triton for the Trick/Olimpic Scorpion. Kart has a big tire window and better roll speed than my ever Triton did.

Jason if you are on a cell phone trying to view chassis pics you have to hold your finger down on chassis and then select open in New tab. ... they are trying to fix that now. Sorry.

gotta go with the Titan here....but i have a biased opinion since i have a T-8 champ. but like Wade an Cliff said the help you will get is second to none!

Back