Cheetah

Wanting about 5,000-5,200 if possible. For a West Bend 820.
I don't think you'll get there with spring adjustment alone. You will either need stiffer springs or modify the weight levers (drilling to lighten.)
Maybe someone else will step in with a specific solution that's been tried already.

I think I used red bully springs with no bolts in the levers for about that engagement.

My driver preferred a little more air gap for her style of grab, coast, grab.

Edit

The levers will lock out if you get too much air gap.

take and throw it in the recycle bin and go get a bully. I honestly have no idea how that company is still building that garbage. I really believe it comes back to the old adage we want everything cheaper but its one of those things that's going to fail and the handful I've had didn't have enough material to be rebuilt

take and throw it in the recycle bin and go get a bully. I honestly have no idea how that company is still building that garbage. I really believe it comes back to the old adage we want everything cheaper but its one of those things that's going to fail and the handful I've had didn't have enough material to be rebuilt
And how did that answer my question?

You will need to change the weight on the levers and run a heaver spring. If you try to do it with the stock springs, they will coil bind and the clutch will overheat from not locking up. I have used Bully red springs on them to get more slip but have never gone that high. You could maybe also use the Bully blue, but you may have to modify the retainer to fit the spring.

Back